Another great thing about Josh finishing residency is the amount of time he has off. This summer has been great. We have had a lot of time to spend together as a family. Finn started cub scouts this summer and to fulfill one requirement we took the kids to a local museum. We decided to go to the Springs Preserve. The Springs Preserve is designed to commemorate Las Vegas' dynamic history and also provides a vision for a sustainable future (yes, I took that off their website). It was really interesting to learn more about the history of Las Vegas. Josh and I both want to go back without the kids so we can spend more time at each exhibit. They have done a great job, it is one of my new favorite places to go in Las Vegas. We have taken the kids before to just the outdoor playground, but I had no idea how great the museum actually was.Monday, August 16, 2010
Springs Preserve
Another great thing about Josh finishing residency is the amount of time he has off. This summer has been great. We have had a lot of time to spend together as a family. Finn started cub scouts this summer and to fulfill one requirement we took the kids to a local museum. We decided to go to the Springs Preserve. The Springs Preserve is designed to commemorate Las Vegas' dynamic history and also provides a vision for a sustainable future (yes, I took that off their website). It was really interesting to learn more about the history of Las Vegas. Josh and I both want to go back without the kids so we can spend more time at each exhibit. They have done a great job, it is one of my new favorite places to go in Las Vegas. We have taken the kids before to just the outdoor playground, but I had no idea how great the museum actually was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment