Monday, December 1, 2008

Halloween

Our computer crashed about a month ago, and we are finally up and running. I know this is way overdue, but I wanted to post a few pictures.


Trunk or Treat



Josh had to work on Halloween night. The kids and I were lucky enough to go trick of treating with some great friends in our ward. It made it more enjoyable and a lot easier for me too.



5 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey Amy, Was it your UVM laptop that crashed? Ours crashed last year. I'm sorry.

JAPAM Parker said...

Yes it was! It was a bummer, but fortunately we were able to retrieve our info and Josh's parents had a computer we could borrow for the next year or so.

JAPAM Parker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

I'm so sorry. Computers, urrhhh. I hope the pregnancy is going well. I am so excited that you guys are having a girl.

Mindy Burns said...

Boys!!!!!! Don't they make Halloween so much fun?????? We had a Batman too, and Spiderman, and my boys are freaking out seeing these pictures of TMNTurtle and Hulk!!!! Maybe next year! Brian FINALLY got to go trick or treating with the kids for the FIRST time this year! Sorry Josh wasn't there- it's tough.