Monday, October 27, 2008

Baby #4


I went in for my 19 week appointment and ultrasound today. We are so excited- It's a girl!!!! The baby is due March 22nd and we couldn't be happier.

9 comments:

Brenda said...

That is so WONDERFUL!! Congratulations!!

The Mendez Family said...

Oh my goodness!!! That is SOOOOOO exciting!! I had no idea you were pregnant - congratulations! And how incredibly exciting that you're having a little girl :) I'm sure your boys are going to be so cute with their little sister.
Congrats and good luck with your pregnancy!
Amanda

Ted said...

Looks like Miles

The Stirland Fam said...

Congrats on the little girl!

The Stirland's

Three Lads and a Lis said...

HOORAY!!! She already looks like a Parker - I agree that she looks just like Miles.

Three Lads and a Lis said...

One more thing - where's a picture of the mama, I want to see that belly!

Wendi said...

Happy Halloween.. Trick or Treat.. :) Can't wait to see what this little one will be dressed up like next year.

Mindy Burns said...

YAY for girls!

k8 said...

just catching up so i'm late to the congrats party but YAY! a little girl! super excited for you guys!