Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Parker Life Exposed







My cute friend Heather tagged me. The idea is to take pictures around you, just the way you are when you get tagged. No cleaning up-making things look good, you get the picture. I have been out of town for a week and this morning I was reading blogs and I saw the tag from Heather. This is how my house and I looked this morning, the boys room is a bit scary but I thought I better include it.

I tag Lark, Melissa B, Annettte D, Brenda F, Wendi C, and Stacey A.

5 comments:

Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

Love those stylin' frames!

Richardson Five said...

I love it! Good job lady! However, your house still looks clean...to be expected from AP of course.

Racie said...

You're house is so cute. I love catching up on your life from your blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Amy You look beautiful!!! It is not fair!!!

I love the pics of the boys room! I will post my pictures ASAP!!

Love Ya!

Mindy Burns said...

I recognize some of your stuff! I miss you and your family! Please send me an email sometime- I'd love to chat!!!