This morning as I was vacumning, Atticus says to me, "Is someone coming to our house?" Scary that he only associates my cleaning with company!
Last night Josh was telling the boys and myself about one patient who is in so much pain that he has to take medication so he can sleep all of the time. Immediately Atticus looks at Josh and says "like you Dad?" I could not stop laughing. Josh does work an insane amount of crazy shifts, and in his defense, he is really tired most of the time.
Last night Josh was telling the boys and myself about one patient who is in so much pain that he has to take medication so he can sleep all of the time. Immediately Atticus looks at Josh and says "like you Dad?" I could not stop laughing. Josh does work an insane amount of crazy shifts, and in his defense, he is really tired most of the time.
This reminds me of something a friend of mine told me whose husband had recently finished residency. She told me that every picture her kids drew of their Dad while he was in residency was of him sleeping on the couch.
1 comment:
That picture is hilarious. I love it!
Post a Comment