Saturday, July 19, 2008

Weekend with Leenie and Parkie

Last weekend, Josh's parents came to see us. It was a quick little trip but it was great to see them! On Saturday it was a little overcast, so we went to the Las Vegas Springs Preserves. It was a fun place to walk around and learn about preserving water here in the desert.


Joshua Tree- I know I didn't know what one of these looked like until we moved here!

They also had a great play area for the kids. I can't wait to take the kids back in the fall.

3 comments:

Richardson Five said...

I love to see your cute fam and what you guys are up to, but there are not enough pics of you. Josh will need to work on that.:)

Liz said...

Hi Amy, this is Liz Mackay (Adams). I just saw you walk by my house the other day but I was half dressed and couldn't run out!!! Your boys are so darling. I couldn't see the one in the stroller, but what a cute family you have. Thank goodness for blogs...I'll have to check in on ya. And why doesn't Lor have a blog???? Get her on that would ya.

Liz said...

By the way, I went to the cooking blog on your site...I am in love already!! Im going to make the cilantro chicken tomorrow...thanks for the good find!