Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Tooth Fairy is Coming To Las Vegas

Today was a momentous day... Finn lost his first tooth! I think one great thing about being the first kid is that everything you do for the first time is so exciting. I don't know who was more excited for Finn when his tooth fell out- Me, Josh, or Finn? I couldn't help but wonder, will we be this excited when Atticus and Miles lose their first tooth? It isn't that we love Finn more than the other two, but I guess there is just a little more excitement because it is always new with Finn and by the time the other two do it, a little of the excitement is gone. It is too bad we can't all be the first kid.

I did get quite a kick out of Finn looking in the mirror just grinning at himself. Josh has been threatening, bribing, tricking, basically just trying to do anything to get Finn to let him pull his tooth out. Tonight as Finn was getting ready for bed, he wiggled it just right and came running to show us what he had done.

2 comments:

The Mendez Family said...

Hi Amy! I just love reading your blog ~ your boys are gorgeous! I completely agree with you about all the excitement that accompanies the monumental occasions of the first child ... But I'm willing to bet you'll be just as excited when the other two lose their first tooth! And if you aren't, you'll just have to fake it. :)
It's great to keep up with you guys by reading your blog!

Richardson Five said...

Your boys are sooo sweet and cute! I cannot believe how old Finn looks. He is so handsome! It is great to be able to read about your family and feel like we are in touch in some sort of way!