Thursday, March 13, 2008

Daylight Savings Time

I know that losing an hour of sleep is never great, but I have to say there is something great about finishing up dinner and then taking the kids to the park to play before bedtime. It is a great way for them to get some of their energy out and just a nice time to be outside.

On the way to the park, Finn was riding his scooter and had a minor fall. He wanted to make sure I got a picture of his injury so his dad could see it. As you can see, it is pretty minor.

2 comments:

Three Lads and a Lis said...

Oh my goodness, Miles is so grown up, I thought that first picture was of Atticus... then I saw the next one. Amy - our little boys are growing up, I know you've been through it before, but it's amazing to me. I wonder if Miles is as stubborn as Owen these days. It's fun to think that Atticus was about this age when Miles and Owen arrived :-). Miss you!

k8 said...

amy!
so fun to see your name on my blog the other day-this is katie clifford. i'll admit i've been peeking over here since i saw the link on Wendi's blog. your kids are too too cute. i'm glad you are liking las vegas-the weather has got to be a nice change from this crazy side of the country.
cheers,
kc