Saturday, March 15, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt

Today we went to the Summerlin Easter Egg Hunt. The kids were very excited to go. We ran into some friends from our ward and from Finn's school. It was nice to go somewhere and see familiar faces. Las Vegas is definately feeling more and more like home.

The easter egg hunt was more like a snack hunt. There were hundreds of snacks(like you would buy at Costco) scattered throughout the grass- Pretzels, crackers, cookies, rice krispy treats, etc, etc. A friend from church had advised us to skip easter baskets and bring tote bags instead. I am glad we listened and because of this I won't need to buy pretzels for a least 6 months.

Finn's bag was so heavy he could barely carry it. I was glad I had the stroller so I didn't have to carry it home either.

Finn tallying up all that he collected.


Poor Miles... due to the fact that there were so many people and I didn't want to lose anyone, Miles was stuck in the stroller most of the time. Luckily we were only gone an hour or so.

The kids were so excited to see bouncy houses and this deflatable slide. Finn went down several times. Atticus took one turn jumping and was done for the day.

They also had train rides around the parking lot. We had a great day and enjoyed all of the fun activites.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I am ready to move to Las Vegas! Your kids look like they are having so much fun and the weather is gorgeous!

It looks like you won't have to buy snacks for a while! Good job Finn!!!!

Have a fun Easter!

Love,
Stacey

Cami said...

Have you taken a look at Vermont weather? Hey, I'm ready, I'm going to move to Las Vegas. Egg hunting in shorts in t-shirts, that's what I'm talking about. I hope you and your family are doing well.
Cami

Unknown said...

Amy,

I can't believe how BIG your kids are getting.... wow! I'm glad to see how happy you are in LV. We sure miss you here!

Suzie Daley
http://thedaleysvt.blogspot.com