Shifts that I work overnight, it's not unusual that one or both of the boys will sleep next to Amy in our bed, which is fine for me, the boys and Amy. However, one morning not long ago, as I stepped into the bedroom to crash for a few hours after a busy and frustrating night at the hospital, I was greeted by a smiling, sleepy-eyed Finn with nothing but his head visible from underneath the covers: "I peed in your bed".
(not an actualy photo of the event, but you get the idea)
6 comments:
Oh, Nooooo!!!
How funny....
Wow, Josh - you got us laughing out loud over that one, Sam said "I hope you told him that you were going to go sleep in his bed then!" So sorry - but such a good laugh.
Hee hee... well, there are some positives to this.. 1) It wasn't you or Amy that had the accident 2) It was only #1, thankfully... it could have been worse right? 3) It is not specified "whose" side of the bed was saturated (perhaps in the middle??) 4) You discovered what happened BEFORE getting into bed, not after you have to change your own pants.. Nonetheless, it is a hillarious story.
What a funny story and great memory, you will have to share it during his wedding dinner! Just to give his future wife a warning about bedtime! Ha!
I love it. I'm with Wendi- at least you were forewarned.
Wow, you have cute kids
(that could probably benefit from a mohawk or two).
Looks like you guyes were having a good time.
Post a Comment