We were really lucky this year. Josh was able to have 2 weeks off over Christmas. We went to Utah for 2 weeks and really enjoyed spending time with family and catching up with old friends. The kids enjoyed spending time with their grandparents and loved seeing their cousins. We had a great holiday and were sad to see it end.

4 comments:
Parkers,
Your family is adorable! I'm glad you all had time to visit with friends and family, it sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas!
Stacey
hey amy, it's katie clifford-i blog hopped from Wendi's blog.
your boys are the cutest things EVER-and such great names. Glad to see all is well with you guys. happy new year!
Your boys are getting so big. It sounds like you are all doing great. It is fun to see how you are.
I love the pajama picture! So cute how you introduce each of the boys in a blog too. They are handsome little men. I think Miles looks so much like you!!
Post a Comment