Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tagged

10 years ago I was serving a LDS mission in Bristol, England. My companion was Sister Gridley. I was in my second area in a little village in Southern Wales. It was rainy, cold, and beautiful.

Snacks I enjoy are Twizzlers, Starburst, Raspberry Fig Newtons, and Nutterbutters.

5 things on my to do list...(Where do I start?)
Update the boys baby books
Put the clothes the boys have outgrown in the garage
Exercise
Read for Febuary book club-Falling Leaves by Adeline Yen Mah
Wash my car

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
Pay off student loans$$$
Buy a house with a great back yard and swing set
Get a really great hair cut- every 6 weeks
Update my wardrobe
Go to Norway with Josh

3 bad habits
Not flossing at bedtime
Talking too much instead of listening
Staying up too late reading a book and paying for it the next day

5 places I've lived
Salt Lake City
Jerusalem
England
Vermont
Las Vegas

5 jobs I've had (I agree with Melissa, it is too fun not to list them all.)
Cashier- Video Verns
Brackman Bagel shop
Receptionist- Utah County Journal
Receptionist- Brighton Mortgage
Server- The Brick Oven ( I was horrible, by far my least favorite job)
Nordstrom-Brass Plum (sadly I made more money selling jeans to teenage girls then I did teaching children to read)
Receptionist Ken Garff Mitsubishi
Taught 1st and 2nd grade at West Kearns Elementary

Some things you may or may not know about me
I love to go walking, I currently own 3 jogging strollers, I love to read, I love chatting with good friends, I actually like living in Las Vegas, I love spending time with my family, I talk to my mom at least once a day, my favorite sandwich is peanut butter and banana, and I sometimes get a little scared when I read Goosebumps to Finn.

I tag Wendi C, Robyn B, Ashley B, Brenda F, and Jasmine V.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading the tag blogs because you learn so much about people. The insight and details are fun! I also like peanut butter and banana sandwhichs!

Stacey

Brenda said...

I didn't remember that you were in Bristol - that was where my parents went.
I always stay up too late reading ;).