The boys all played baseball this spring. Finn played kid pitch for the first time, Atticus machine pitch for the first time, and Miles played T-ball for the first time.
Our Saturday's were filled with Baseball and we were all exhausted after sitting through three games.
Miles was fun to watch this season. He learned a lot and we got to see him improve throughout the season.
Miles was very proud and excited to earn his first game ball!!!
Piper logged a lot of time at the park. With three boys playing there wasn't much else for her to do.
Atticus' baseball season was cut short when he broke a toe playing kick ball at a friends house. Who knew you could get a cast for a broken toe. Fortunately he only had to wear it for 3 weeks. Unfortunately it was the last 3 weeks of baseball.
Atticus patiently waiting to get his cast off. It had been a long 3 weeks.
Finn turned 9 years old on May 27th. Where does the time go? I can't believe I have a 9 year old who is definately turning into a tween. I had a hard time finding things for his birthday this year. No more spiderman or batman for this kid. He wanted a watch and a pocket knife. He also has turned into a huge Jimmer fan. I'm sure my dad is glad to see his BYU blood in Finn.
Miles turned 5 years old on May 31st. This is the 2nd time we have been moving during Miles birthday. The day Miles turned 1 we moved into our first house in Las Vegas. Miles opened his presents in the morning and we planned to have pizza and cake that night to finish celebrating. Miles was a good sport when his birthday was interupted because I had to go to the hospital late that afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment