Saturday, March 20, 2010

St. Patricks Day 2010


Last Tuesday Atticus made a Leprechaun Trap in Kindergarten. We all were excited to put it out St. Patricks Eve and couldn't wait to wake up the next morning to find out if the trap had worked. I forgot to tell the boys that Leprechauns are very smart and very hard to trap. I didn't realize that Atticus really believed he would catch one. Notice Atticus' face. This was what he looked like Wednesday morning when no Leprechaun was caught in the trap.

We awoke and found little green footprints all over the living room. Finn immediately wanted to know why the footprints were made out of paper and had tape on them. He is getting too smart!


The Leprechaun left a poem explaining that he is too smart and too quick to be caught in a trap. He did however leave a little bag of gold chocolate.


Not even the chocolate could make Atticus happy. He was pretty disappointed.



Finn was barely awake for the whole thing.

1 comment:

Lark said...

Atticus' face is priceless! So funny.
I'm impressed that you did something for St. Patricks day...bonus points for you :)