Saturday, March 20, 2010

2nd grade Field Trip


A few weeks ago I was able to go on a field trip with Finn and his second grade class. It worked out that Josh had the day off and was able to watch Piper and Miles for a few hours. I haven't been able to help very much in either of the boys classes this year so I was really glad I got to go. We went to the Las Vegas Natural History Museum. The museum was okay, but I think the city of Las Vegas could spend a litle less on casinos and a little more on museums. The kids still had a good time and fortunately we had a great tour guide who taught us all some things we didn't know and made it fun.



Leo, Finn, Max, and Jace



The kids loved eating lunch outside and playing on the playground outside of the museum.



Finn is starting to look so much older to me. It makes me sad in a way that he is growing up so fast. I can't believe he will be 8 years old soon.

No comments: