
A few weeks ago Josh signed a contract and we will be staying in Nevada for a while. After interviewing different places, we decided that Las Vegas is a great place for our family and the hospital Josh will be working at is just what he was looking for.
I still can't believe that Residency is almost over and this stage of our life is coming to a close. All though it has been challenging at times, I wouldn't trade it. We have learned a lot, grown together as a family, lived and visited different places, and have made some great friends along the way.
7 comments:
YEA....Congratulations you guys!!!! I am so happy for you.
That is great news Amy! I am so happy for you and your family!
What awesome news! Congrats to you and Josh!
That is wonderful!! Congrats!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. That sunshine sure looks nice about now. What a relief to have it figured out. Hopefully we can see you soon!
You made it lady!!! You give us all hope. Thanks for the chat. It made me remember all over again why I love you!:)
That is awesome!!!! We need to come visit you! Or you can come visit us! :) The Richardsons will be here soon too, so we'll have to get together!
Post a Comment