Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas '09

We got to Utah a few days before Christmas. My mom bought the boys Harry Potter glasses. Miles has not taken them off ever since.







Wheeler Farm visiting Grandpa Santa

Piper's first Christmas

Christmas Eve with the Parker Family





Christmas Eve and new pajamas


Christmas Morning




The boys were very good this year and got most everything they wanted. Miles recieved a new bike, a star wars computer, potato heads, star wars guys, and an elmo cd player. (I apologize for listing what the kids got, I do this for my own benefit. When I find time to update baby books, I have a record of it somewhere.)


Atticus recieved a Batman race track, a spider man bouncer, mouse trap, rock em-sock em, start wars guys, and a few wii games.



Finn recieved an anatomy kit, sorry, a new chess set, star wars action figures, and a few wii games.


All of the boys recieved the wii for Christmas and it continues to be the favorite gift of all.




Piper slept in Christmas morning but awoke to find a few presents under the tree. Piper recieved her first Cabbage patch doll, a glow worm, a photo book, a small baby doll, and a pink rubber duck.






We all had a great Christmas this year. We had a wonderful time in Utah and loved being with all of our family.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Your Dad is seriously the cutest Santa! I love seeing your pictures - I went to lunch with Sara Overland Utley the other day & reminisced about 7th ward days. Next time you are up - we should all get together. I love that Piper got a cabbage patch doll - whenever I think of those I think of you - didn't you have a huge collection or something like that? ;) Glad you had a good Christmas!