Thursday, July 30, 2009

4 months old!




I know I am extremely bias, but I must say Piper is such a great baby. She is so fun to have around. She is always happy and has a smile for everyone. We all love her so much.

My sweet friend Michelle sent us this dress for Piper. I was so excited to put it on her on Sunday and to discover that it already fits her.

4 comments:

Three Lads and a Lis said...

what a beautiful baby! She really is adorable Amy :)

Jessica said...

She is so cute! I love the smiles!

Richardson Five said...

She is so CUTE! She looks like a little Amy from the pictures.

Love the swim photos. Thanks for posting some new ones-they are so fun to see.

Sher said...

Oh my word....Amy she is beautiful!! I haven't seen pictures of her since she was a newborn. She is a cutie!! I really need to meet her!!