
I am a little late in posting this... Miles turned 3 on May 31st. He is such a great kid. We are really enjoying our little super hero and all of the funny things he does and says.
Miles woke up to balloons, presents, and a Rice Krispy Birthday cake. He couldn't stay away from the cake.

We started out the day by having a special breakfast for Miles. We had orange juice, scrambled eggs, and Mickey Mouse waffles.


Finn and Josh were barely awake for the breakfast.
Miles could not wait to start opening his presents.

For his Birthday this year, Miles recieved a new Batman costume, a blue scooter, Justice League action figures, a new swimming pool, and squirt guns. He also recieved money from his grandparents.

Miles blowing out the candles.
Miles wanted to go to Mcdonalds for Lunch. After Mcdonalds we went to one of our favorite parks to play and ride scooters.
3 comments:
your baby girl is so beautiful! I am So glad I got to see you the other day, even if it was for a few minutes. and I have to laugh at all the "cape" pictures. I totally rememebr those days with the fondest of memories. We went years with some manner of cape tied around one of our boys necks, usually Ryan. :) Hope you are having a great summer.
xo
Jen
Your kids are so cute - every time I see pics of Miles I just can't get over how much he looks like you!
You are such a great Mom - you can tell by all the cute things that you do for your kids!
It was great to see you on Father's Day!
luv, Brenda
Amy, Maddie and Nick and I are reading your blog together and we can't believe how big the boys are getting and we can't wait to meet Piper in person. We love the capes! And I know we missed sending both Finn and Miles a birthday card (didn't we? we were out of town in May; then school out, etc. I'm sorry!!) and we sure love them and hope to see them soon. Ted and Nick will at Gram's house on July 29th thru Aug 3rd. I hope you can see them! Lots of love!
Post a Comment