Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Piper Leslie Parker

I was induced Sunday morning at 2 am. This picture was taken after the epidural kicked in.


Piper Leslie Parker

March 15, 2009

10:07 am

6 lbs 14 oz

19 inches long



Dr. Harter- I feel lucky to have him as my doctor.


First feeding- Piper is an excellent little nurser, we have had no problems so far!

Piper meets her family


12 hours old



Piper has a touch a jandice so she lays in the sun for 15 minutes a few times a day.
1 day old
Leaving the hospital
Welcome Home!!!


I am loving all things pink!

2 days old

Atticus adores his new little sister. He wants to hold her all of the time!

Piper is only 3 days old and we all love her like crazy. Our life is already changing colors-blue to pink, and I love hearing my little boys use the word cute all of the time. We feel so lucky and blessed to have little Piper here and are so grateful she is healthy and well.


13 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh, Amy, she is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations!!

Damian said...

The whole family looks beautiful. Congrats you guys, that's just great.

Three Lads and a Lis said...

What a doll! I definitely think the connection with Atticus is fitting - I think her looks take after him :).

Mindy Burns said...

Sooooooooooooooo stinkin adorable Amy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is the first little baby that has actually made me baby hungry! I wish I could hold her- we need to make a trip to LV! I love the crib set and it is so fun to see you with a little gilr!!!!

Megan Archibald said...

Congratulations on your newest addition! Soooo cute!

Ted said...

Hooray for the first niece since 1997! Glad to see she is not lacking for love. Has Dad sung her his special song yet?

McNeil Family said...

Amy your little Piper Girl is adorable! I'm so glad you have a little pink in your world! She fits right in with her adorable big brothers!! Oh, and no fair that you don't even look like you've had a baby... it's almost ten months later and I still have some baby weight to lose. I love to keep up on your family, and we are so happy for your sweet little family. Congratulations!

Wendi said...

:) I love that you have all the pink around. Your family is darling. Can't wait to meet her in person.

Cami said...

Congrats!! She is beautiful!

k8 said...

oh congrats amy!! you must be so excited to have a little girl to dress up!!! what a cute cute family.

Racie said...

Congrats you guys! I'm glad she's healthy. And she's sooo cute!!

Lark said...

Oh so cute! Can't wait to see her again! I hope things are going well!

Richardson Five said...

Yeah! You got a girl! How fun. She is beautiful...no surprise there. Congrats to your cute family.