So stinkin cute! I love the little hair line. In the 5th picture, you can already tell she's a little Parker! I bet you love putting those little bows in! Hope to see you soon.
She is so cute Amy! I love to see the pics of you with a girl.
Are you guys finishing residency this year? I have lost track. I need to call you but I am sure you are crazy busy as all new moms are. I hope all is well. It looks like you are doing great.
You are going to LOVE having a girl. London and I went shopping the other night. I was so fun. She is totally into it and loves it more than I do. It was like we were just girl friends out for a night of fun. Just chatting and checking things out together. I am so happy for you.
Piper's expression in this last picture is so dang cute.
She is so beautiful and looks so much like you and the boys, too! It must be heaven around your house right now. I feel calm and deeply happy just looking at her photos...ahhhh
8 comments:
She is so adorable!!! I just love girls :)
What a doll! I think she has a little of each of the boys in her :).
What a precious little girl - she is gorgeous Amy! I love the name Piper, too. Congratulations to you and Josh ... every mother needs a baby girl :)
She is a beauty! I love the last picture...it's almost like she is saying I know I'm loved.
So stinkin cute! I love the little hair line. In the 5th picture, you can already tell she's a little Parker! I bet you love putting those little bows in! Hope to see you soon.
She is so cute Amy! I love to see the pics of you with a girl.
Are you guys finishing residency this year? I have lost track. I need to call you but I am sure you are crazy busy as all new moms are. I hope all is well. It looks like you are doing great.
You are going to LOVE having a girl. London and I went shopping the other night. I was so fun. She is totally into it and loves it more than I do. It was like we were just girl friends out for a night of fun. Just chatting and checking things out together. I am so happy for you.
Piper's expression in this last picture is so dang cute.
She is so beautiful and looks so much like you and the boys, too! It must be heaven around your house right now. I feel calm and deeply happy just looking at her photos...ahhhh
She is Ah-DORABLE!!!
Post a Comment