Even though Josh and I have been married 8 years, this was only our 2nd Christmas we haven't celebrated in Utah. We only had 1 Chistmas in Vermont when we didn't fly back to Utah and last year we were fortunate to spend 2 weeks over Christmas in Utah. Although we missed our families, it was fun to have Christmas at home with just our kids.The boys had a great time opening their presents and were very happy with what Santa had brought them.

Finn recieved battleship, 3 bionicles, magnext, a new video game, x men, art stuff, a magic kit, new shirts, and this fuzzy poster he has wanted for a long time.




Atticus recieved the Bat Cave, various guys to go in the bat cave, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie, Hungy Hippos, art stuff, and a fuzzy coloring book.




Miles recieved tinker toys, aqua doodle, batman guys, playdoh, a spiderman punching bag, and a McDonalds cash register with plastic food. When Josh saw this gift his comment was "now that encourages a healthy lifestyle."




We really did have great Christmas and have so much to be grateful for. Nothing makes Christmas more fun than these 3 little boys.

2 comments:
How fun! I am dying to hear an update on the pregnancy. I need a post of how you are doing. Hope all is well!
So fun!!! I don't know what any of the stuff Finn got is...that means I have some learning to do, b/c soon enough I'm sure my boys will be into all of that!!! We loved staying here with our kids too this Christmas....
Post a Comment