Monday, January 26, 2009

2 Months to Grow...


8 comments:

Three Lads and a Lis said...

Amy - you will forever be the cutest pregnant woman I know! The only reason I'm glad you are in Vegas right now instead of Vermont is that I don't have to compare my not-cute pregnant self to your cuteness :)!

The Mendez Family said...

SOOOOO cute! Seriously, you look so good pregnant. It makes me miss it :) I love your popped out belly button!

Mindy Burns said...

You're adorable! I hate you! :))))) If I could look like you while prego, then I MIGHT consider having more kids....:) the last time I saw you, you were about this pregnant with Atticus!!! I miss you... we need to get to Vegas!

jenjamin said...

ok- you are so flippin cute! Had fun with your bro a few weeks ago. They came to visit us and we had a great time. You look so cute. BTW what does Akrabbim mean?

Richardson Five said...

Oh, I love it! That is too cute. When is your due date? I can't remember.

miquelle and cody said...

I have to agree with the other comments, you do look great!

miquelle and cody said...

I have to agree with the other comments, you do look great!

Wendi said...

:) Has the baby arrived, yet?