Step 1- Paper Mache'
We took a balloon and covered it with 2 or 3 layers of paper mache'. Josh also sculpted a nose, cheek bones, a jaw, and other defining features out of playdough and then put the paper mache' over them.


Step 2- Paint
Finn and Atticus were both excited and eager to help with this. They did a good job and remarkably paint was not everywhere by the time they were done. Josh also took time to paint eyes and a scary mouth.



Step 3-Crepe Paper
Josh then took black paper and made the Hulk some hair. He also painted some side burns and ears.

I was very impressed with the final product as were the other moms who saw it!
5 comments:
The pinata came out great! By the way as a side note, Annette and I are flying out to Vegas in a week and a half for the St. George marathon, and she mentioned she would love to say hello... don't worry we have a a place to stay :)
That is so awesome. Great job Josh. I am sure Atticus will always remember it! It looks so good and a lot of work, I would have been afraid to hit it :)
We would love to see you guys! Please let us know when you get here and we can arrange something.
Josh always had a great imagination!
What a fun project to do with the kids! I am very inpressed.:)
Post a Comment