Monday, September 1, 2008

First Week-First Grade


Finn started First grade last week. I was a little sad the second day, I missed having him around. We both have adjusted just fine since then. He actually seems really happy and loves his new teacher, Mrs. Austin. Every day when I pick him up he loves to tell me what he had for lunch. His favorite thing about first grade so far is Hot Lunch! He also told me that by 3rd recess it is like 100+50 degrees outside. Actually, he wasn't too far off. By the time I pick him up in the afternoon it is usually around 103 outside. Hopefully, fall weather is not too far away.



Here is the visor Finn made on his first day.

2 comments:

Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

Great visor, Finn. Eirik says hi!

Wendi said...

I am glad Finny likes first grade. I think he is more excited about hot lunch than I ever was!! That's awesome. So far Sophie is digging hot lunch and long days at school, too. They are so big, huh.