Friday, June 20, 2008

Yearly photos

Each year I take the kids to Target for their yearly pictures. I usually do it in June since Finn and Miles just had a birthday and it is just a couple of months before Atticus has his birthday. Here are some of my favorites.



9 comments:

Annette said...

Oh Amy, these are darling! Great family pictures. Thanks for sharing them with us!

jenjamin said...

Hey Amy... I am so glad you are a blogger too. Now my sweet cousin won't be such a mystery to me. You are have an adorable family!!!!!! What cute little boys. Hope all is well and hope to see you soon. Stay in touch via blog!
XXOO
Jen

Brenda said...

Your boys are so adorable. I love the picture of them hugging. What a handsome bunch!!

Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

Yay for family pics! Ours are due here soon, too as Soren is turning one and I have all my boys pics done at 1, 3, and 5.

I didn't know Target did such nice photos..hmmm, tucking that idea for later, for sure.

I like the new look on the blog, too. Wow, Josh, you have great taste! tee hee.

Wendi said...

First of all, what an adorable family. These pictures are supreme. Second of all, what awesome new skins on the blog! I am still messing with mine to get it right. I'll arrive one day!

Richardson Five said...

Your boys are so stinkin cute I can't stand it.:)

Three Lads and a Lis said...

Amy - boy do I miss seeing those 3 handsome boys everyday (and their mama). Miles is so grown up and I'm totally in love with his little birks :)!

Could you share your secret to fancying up the blog... I'd like to dip my toes in it again, but I want it more custom this time. HELP!

Unknown said...

How cute are these little guys?!?!?

Anonymous said...

What can I say!!! Adorable family!!!

I love the one of Finn, the missing tooth is priceless!!!