
Atticus is 3 months shy of 4 years old. So naturally when Josh mentioned taking off his training wheels I couldn't help but think it was a little developmentally inappropriate.
But once again, Josh was right. Last night we took the kids to the park and on the way there, Josh decided to run back to the house to get his wrench. I knew exactly what he was going to do, but I didn't say anything. We got to the park, off came the training wheels, and honestly 5 minutes later, Atticus was riding his bike- all by himself.
Atticus was really proud of himself, and we were too. He couldn't wait to call his grandmas and tell them what he had done!


4 comments:
Wow! That is amazing! London is almost seven and still can't. She broke the training wheels because she is too big. I have to say, I am not suprised about Atticus.
Amy. I am so glad that I came across your blog. How fun to see family!!! It looks like you are all doing well. Keep in touch.
Sandi
Raise the roof!! Its just awesome!
Aaawww, what a proud moment as a parent! Very exciting. I can't get over how handsome your boys are :)
Post a Comment