Friday, May 23, 2008
Scorpion Update!
A little while ago I posted about our scorpion problem. I am so pleased and happy to post that I haven't seen a scorpion now for 3 months!!!! After finding about 9 scorpions in about 8 months, I did some research and was able to find a pest service that guarantees they will get rid of scorpions or they will refund your money. The best part of this is I was able to get our land lord to pay for it! Keep your fingers crossed that I won't see anymore, especially now that the weather is getting hotter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sweet!
Oh my goodness, I would die!
Good Luck!!!!!
I have been meaning to ask you about this every time I see you. I am so glad they have been gone for awhile and I hope they stay away!
Post a Comment