Thursday, February 9, 2012

Zoe

These past 8 months of Zoe's life have been a bit crazy. It has taken me this long to update the blog and post pictures of this wonderful addition to our family. Zoe is an amazing baby and has been such a blessing. We all love and adore her like crazy.

1 week old





1 month old



Zoe was blessed on July 24th, 2011 - 6 weeks old





2 months old




3 months old




4 months old








5 months old



6 months old











7 months old




There is nothing better than a new baby. Unfortunately this little one is growing up faster than I like. I am trying to savor each day with her. She is so sweet and has a smile for everyone. She has stolen my heart.

2 comments:

Three Lads and a Lis said...

Oh my, what a cutie! I'll admit, I've been loving the updates on all the kiddos, but I've been so excited to see sweet little Zoe and how's she's changed over these past months. Thank you!!!

Christi Bramwell said...

She is adorable! I love her cheeks! Wish I could see her person. Miss you.