We just found out today that we are having another GIRL!!! We are so excited! She is due June 18th. The docotor said she looks great. It was a good day.
Oh congrats! I am so happy for you! We are only a few days apart. My #6 comes June 12 officially but I never go that long. Hope you are doing great! XO
Yeah Amy!!! I and so happy for you and especially little Piper. She will have a cute little sis to have as her bud. I can't believe I haven't seen this before now. I hope you are doing great. I miss you. We need to plan to see you sometime. When are you due? Maybe we can plan something after things get settled with your new baby.
3 comments:
Woohoo!!!
Oh congrats! I am so happy for you! We are only a few days apart. My #6 comes June 12 officially but I never go that long. Hope you are doing great! XO
Yeah Amy!!! I and so happy for you and especially little Piper. She will have a cute little sis to have as her bud. I can't believe I haven't seen this before now. I hope you are doing great. I miss you. We need to plan to see you sometime. When are you due? Maybe we can plan something after things get settled with your new baby.
Post a Comment