Amy, those have to be some of the cutest pictures I have ever seen! Seriously, I absolutely love the last one! What a cute family. I hope you are all doing great.
So beautiful!! I love the last picture, too. I can't believe they are all smiling & looking at the camera! We have a hard time with that and we only have 1. ;)
Amy- You have such beautiful children!! (I mean really -- WOW!)They are extremely photogenic. It has been very fun to follow your blog and keep up with your family. :) Shelli
Oh your family looks perfect! I love the pics. They look celestial! I hope you are all doing well. I look at those cute kids and remember what a great mom you are.
15 comments:
What handsome boys, such an adorable princess!!!
What handsome boys, such an adorable princess!!!
Amy, those have to be some of the cutest pictures I have ever seen! Seriously, I absolutely love the last one! What a cute family. I hope you are all doing great.
Oops, I'm logged into Jared's account ("jkp"), but this and the last comment are from Shersti :)
What a beautiful family! Hope you all are doing well :)
Amy Parker!... You have the cutest kids. Piper is a little Amy all the way.
So beautiful!! I love the last picture, too. I can't believe they are all smiling & looking at the camera! We have a hard time with that and we only have 1. ;)
cutest. how did you get all of them to smile and look at the same time?!
Amy-
You have such beautiful children!! (I mean really -- WOW!)They are extremely photogenic.
It has been very fun to follow your blog and keep up with your family.
:)
Shelli
what a beautiful family!
Cutest pictures!!
Oh your family looks perfect! I love the pics. They look celestial! I hope you are all doing well. I look at those cute kids and remember what a great mom you are.
What a bunch of cute kids and I cant believe how old they are getting. Have a great one.
They are gorgeous! We are missing you!!!!!!!!!
Soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment