
Miles is almost 2 years old. Each day he is getting more curious, more into things, and a little more assertive in telling us what he wants.
3 weeks ago, Miles was running in the living room and fell and hit the coffee table. Josh was able to glue it with some liquid bandaid and Miles was fine right after. I have been nervous though, that he will have a big scar, but each day it is getting a little better. I have also tried to put Mederma on it twice a day.
Hopefully his little scar will only get less noticeable.


Miles has also recently figured out to climb out of his crib. He thinks he is pretty sneaky and loves to come in our bed when he wakes up at 6am!



1 comment:
Oh my goodness, your boys are gorgeous! Seriously, they are all so handsome. Your little Miles has the most adorable grin ... maybe it's those cheeks! I love reading your blog and staying caught up on your life. You have such a beautiful family! I'm not sure how you manage with 3 boys (wears me out just thinking about it!), but you seem to handle it just fine. Any plans to try for a girl? ;)
Post a Comment