I have to start out by saying, I have been totally addicted to this show this season. I also have to add that I am grateful that it has finally ended so I can get something done on Monday and Tuesday nights. I am so glad that Marie Osmond did not win! I know next to nothing about ballroom dancing, but she should have gone home weeks ago. I was a little sad that Mel and Max didn't win. I think Mel was the best dancer, and Max, well he was Fabulous! I told Josh that the only reason I would like to be a celebrity would be so I could go on this show.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Dancing With the Stars
I have to start out by saying, I have been totally addicted to this show this season. I also have to add that I am grateful that it has finally ended so I can get something done on Monday and Tuesday nights. I am so glad that Marie Osmond did not win! I know next to nothing about ballroom dancing, but she should have gone home weeks ago. I was a little sad that Mel and Max didn't win. I think Mel was the best dancer, and Max, well he was Fabulous! I told Josh that the only reason I would like to be a celebrity would be so I could go on this show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know what you mean, I have been trying to talk Ian into either ballroom or swing classes - I haven't convinced him yet but I am still working on it. :) Lucklily, he is from a small town so just about every family party includes a dance - so we get to dance sometimes. :) I agree on the Marie thing - I can't believe she got so far. I was a fan of the race car driver. Did u know that u can watch all the shows the next day or so online? I usually watched it the next day while I was feeding Taryn. :)Ian does the same thing with some of his shows after Taryn goes to sleep.
Post a Comment