


The past few mornings we have awoken to quite chilly weather. It has been such a surprise and such a great break from the heat. A week or so I thought about putting up Halloween decorations, but I couldn't bring myself to do it in 90 degree heat. It just didn't feel like fall to me. Today I dragged out both the fleece coats and Halloween decor to welcome in fall. I honestly didn't know if it would ever get cold enough to wear our fleece coats again, but now I know different. I have to say, I have already become a wimp where the weather is concerned. In Vermont 60 degrees was a dream, in Vegas I am saying it is chilly. I remember my good friend telling me that your blood thickens or thins depending on where you are. I guess my blood has already thinned. But for now I am loving the cool, crisp, fall weather. (Josh wanted me to mention that the cool, crisp air is actually 73 degrees!)
2 comments:
Amy-
Your family is absolutely adorable!! Sounds like you are having a great time in Vegas!
I think we might have to head down south to enjoy some of your 'cool' weather. It sounds much more enjoyable than our cool weather ;).
Post a Comment