Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Welcome to our page

I have been meaning to do this for a while, and finally after much coaxing from Josh, I have finally set up our family's blog. We are doing well and are adjusting to our life here in Las Vegas.

I am liking Vegas more and more each day. The weather is starting to cool off, and I can't wait for fall. I am loving being able to walk outside again and taking the kids to the park to play. My new favorite book is Twilight. Just read it, you'll love it.

Josh is working like crazy and we don't see him too much. He is happy with the Emergency Medicine program and we feel so lucky to be here.

Finn is playing soccer and has started kindergarten this year. He seems happy at school and has made a few friends. His teacher moved him to a new table last week; apparently he was having too much fun with his friend, Erik.

Miles is somehow surviving 2 older brothers and is still a delight. Miles loves to be outside and is content just playing and doing his own thing. He loves books, shoes, and getting into drawers, cupboards, toilets, etc.


Atticus just celebrated his 3rd birthday. We had a car birthday and invited a few of his little friends from nursery. He got a castle with "guys", many accessories to his castle, cars, toy story 2 and a game. He also started preschool this year and loves having something that is his own.



Josh's parents came last weekend and we had a great time. We went hiking in Red Rock Canyon, went bowling and went to the strip. The only time we go to the strip is when people visit. I usually forget it is there. You are welcome in our home anytime, we love to have company.

7 comments:

Three Lads and a Lis said...

hooray! Now I can open this page and see the parkers anytime I want!!! We sure miss you guys, but it will be so great to keep in touch through this. Did you get my email about our blog? Anyway, the boys are darling and growing up. Tell Josh hello. I haven't read twilight but I think I will head to the library today and see if they have it.

Three Lads and a Lis said...

woops, just saw your comment on my blog - guess you did get my email :).

Shersti said...

It's so fun to see your blog! I need to get on the ball like you and Melissa. Your kids look as cute as ever. I'm quite impressed with the car cake--did you make that? Sounds like you are doing well and keeping busy with the boys. We miss you!

pf said...

i am glad you guys are doing this! ours is a mixed marriage when it comes to a blog: i am for, kim is against. the parker blog may help change her mind...

Three Lads and a Lis said...

So what do you call Atticus in that last photo - Zorro, Superman, Spiderman...? I miss those cute boys running around outside.

Lark said...

Amy! Glad you joined the world of blogging! It's a fun way to keep in touch with people. I'm not a fancy blogger, but have really enjoyed journaling via blogging! Here's my address: happy-as-a-lark.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Amy,

You have done such a good job with your blog! It has inspired me to continue to work on mine.

I love your pictures!

Congrats to Josh on graduating, and to you for raising your cute boys!! I'm sure it hasn't been easy! You are both very impressive.

Love,
Stacey